Enofrigo offers four distinct lines of wine cabinets available to meet the needs of the hospitality industry.
Updated design, various dimensions, energy saving features and functionality.
Discover the spacious elegance of Wine Library, the innovation of i.Am, the smart brightness of the MIAMI and the clever modularity of ENOGALAX.
Click on the photos to discover the possiblities.
The secret behind the success of your venue? Serve your wine at the right tasting temperature
Serving wines at the right temperature will impress patrons with sophistication and build customer loyalty therefore increasing profits.
Knowing your wine and their optimal serving temperatures will help you to find the right Enofrigo cabinet.
• There are not strict lines as they depends a lot on the type of wine but a few tips may help frame the subject.
• Heat is biggest wine enemy. Temperatures above 70°F will age wine more quickly. And if it gets much hotter, wine may get “cooked”.
• The ideal temperature range is between 45°F and 65 °F.
• Also a much lower temperature is not good for wines. A kitchen refrigerator may work for a couple of months but since its temperature falls below 45°F to safely store perishable foods, corks may dry and allow air into wine spoiling it.
• At the same time wine must not freeze, if liquid starts turning into ice it could expand enough to break the glass or push the cork out.
• More important is to avoid rapid, extreme or frequent temperature swings, minor temperature fluctuations do not affect wines.
Only a small percentage of fine wines on the market benefit from long-term aging. Most wines are best enjoyed within a few years of release. Mature wines does not means selling them quickly, each decision leads to different cabinets.
Dim lights. Sunlight can degrade and prematurely age wine. Coloured glass bottles are like sunglasses for wine. Wine cabinet should be not directly exposed to sunlight and even its lights should be dimmed.
The ideal humidity level is 70%, nevertheless anywhere between 50% and 80 % is considered safe. Higher humidity can promote mold and damage labels.
Horizontal racking keeps liquid against the cork, preventing it to dry out but if display bottles in order to sell them quickly (1 or 2 years) or if bottles have alternative closures this is not necessary and other more appealing racking may enhance bottle shape or labels
Significant vibration could damage wine in the long term by speeding up the chemical reactions in the liquid but Enofrigo refrigeration is already studied to be safe enough.
Avoid too hot or too cold spaces, usually air conditioned dining room with enough space to respect the clearances needed by each appliance.
Wine cabinet’s choice should follow the wine-buying budget to protect adequately the investment and the range. Wine cabinet has to reflect and enhance the wine range and eventually has some space for a growing collection.
Since 1978, Enofrigo has been working with great care for quality, attention for environment and safety for people and products.